Currently ONLY available at our other 2 locations (Hamilton and Meridian)
- Red light therapy creates a healthy glow about your face.
- smooths overall skin tone.
- builds collagen, reducing wrinkles, including crow’s feet, under eye wrinkles, forehead wrinkles & laugh lines.
- speeds the healing of blemishes, like acne and rosacea.
- pain reduction, inflammation, tissue regeneration and nerve damage
Red Light Therapy also known as Photonic Therapy is a safe, natural, non-invasive way to promote healing and control pain. This therapy has been proven to help animals as well as people. Our product emits a specialized 660nm red light which can be applied directly to the skin. This technology has been studied for over 40 years and produces fast relief and healing with minimal, if any, side effects.
Red and near-infrared light can penetrate tissue because they are not blocked by blood or water as much as other wavelengths. This wavelength is used in medical settings for burn treatment, wound healing, joint and muscle pain, sports injuries, etc., but the machines made available to medical professionals are considered to be cost prohibitive for the average person. Over the past several years, new technology allowed improved battery efficiency, increased voltages, and more light output to be packaged into a small affordable device.
Photonic therapy works because the body’s tissue can absorb this type of light at a cellular level, converting it to cellular energy (known as ATP). Many studies have shown that this energy accelerates activity in the mitochondria (the part of the cell that generates protein, collagen, and healing materials) as well as improving blood flow in the area being treated, speeding healing and minimizing pain.
The brain receives signals to release endorphins (natural pain killers) and serotonin into the body. This chain reaction:
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Increases lymphatic activity
- Strengthens the immune system
- Accelerates cell regeneration
- Increases circulation
- Relaxes muscles
- Increases anti-viral properties
- Encourages collagen production